This contract is the legal contract between Xiaohe users and Xiaohe
operating company Zhengzhou Xiaohe Information Technology Co., Ltd. When you select the rights, you have
accepted this contract. If you do not agree to this contract, that is, if you do not agree to use Xiaohe
CRM services, you will not be able to enter the system.
First, legal use
1. There is clear evidence that the customer uses Xiaohe CRM for business that
violates the law.
2. Any other form of re-authorization, sale or transfer of Xiaohe CRM to other third parties.
3. Abuse the marketing function of Xiaohe CRM to send spam.
4. Other acts that damage the continuous service and goodwill of Xiaohe CRM, including attacks on
Xiaohe CRM server.
Second, data security
1. The original data created by the paying user at Xiaohe CRM is owned by the customer, and the customer
has the right to perform any form of disposition, including copying, exporting and deleting from the
2. After the payment user expires for three months, Xiaohe CRM has the right to delete all user data
from the platform without any liability to the user. Within three months, if the user issues an
application, Xiaohe CRM is obliged to provide the user with any documents or materials containing
confidential information on the Xiaohe CRM server.
Third, user privacy
1. Content and scope of user privacy:
a. Information related to the user, including data stored by the user on the third party server using
b. Any act that provides content related to the user's privacy in direct, indirect, oral or written
form is a breach of confidentiality.
2. Xiaohe CRM's rights and obligations, responsibilities:
a, Xiaohe CRM should consciously safeguard the interests of users and strictly abide by these Terms of
b. Xiaohe CRM shall not disclose any information about the user to any unit or individual.
c. Xiaohe CRM shall not use its trade secrets for personal gain.
3. The user's privacy obligations do not apply to the following information:
a. It is not known to the public because of Xiaohe CRM.
b. Information that is known to others by other channels other than Xiaohe CRM, these channels are not
subject to the obligation of confidentiality.
c. Information disclosed as a result of the application of the law, the court or other state
authority. This agreement is effective as of the date of signing.
d. Xiaohe CRM will not ask the user for the login password in any way. Users must not disclose the
login password to anyone who asks for the password in Xiaohe CRM.
Fourth, service continuity
(When the system is unable to operate normally due to the following conditions, the user cannot use any
services, Xiaohe CRM shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to)
1. Xiaohe CRM system during shutdown maintenance
2. If the telecommunication equipment fails, data transmission cannot be performed.
3. Xiaohe CRM will do its utmost to ensure the safe backup of customer data. Xiaohe CRM promises to
recover data from the most recent backup when any user data is damaged due to server storage equipment,
but cannot promise 100%. Data recovery, no liability for other incidental or consequential damages caused
by data loss; In the event of a need to recover data from a backup file, Xiaohe CRM usually takes 12 hours
and up to 72 hours to complete, and data recovery within this time range is considered continuous.
4. Due to force majeure such as typhoon, earthquake, tsunami, flood, power outage, war, terrorist
attack, etc., Xiaohe CRM service interruption and long-term termination, Xiaohe CRM does not bear the
liability for compensation.
V. About enterprise certification
1. All users of the company are responsible for any behavior of
Xiaohe CRM. Solemn prompt: Please be sure to upload a real and valid business license, certified companies
are not allowed to modify the certification information.
2. For certified enterprises, if you need to invoice, contract and other services, Zhengzhou Xiaohe
Information Technology Co., Ltd. only recognizes the official seal of the certified company.
Sixth, clause revision
1. Zhengzhou Xiaohe Information Technology Co., Ltd. has the final right to
interpret these Terms of Service.
2. Zhengzhou Xiaohe Information Technology Co., Ltd. has the right to amend the pricing and notify all
paying users one month before the effective date of the amendment.
3. The revised terms are always open to
In the event of a dispute regarding the interpretation or enforcement of this
Agreement, the parties shall first strive to resolve the dispute through friendly negotiation. If the
dispute cannot be settled through negotiation within 60 days after the other party has served a written
notice requesting commencement of negotiations, then either party may submit the dispute to the Zhengzhou
Branch of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission in accordance with its rules
in effect at that time. arbitration. The arbitral award is final and binding on all parties and cannot be
appealed. The arbitration fee shall be borne by the losing party unless otherwise specified in the
arbitral award. When any dispute arises and when any dispute is disputed, the parties shall continue to
exercise their respective rights under this Agreement in addition to the disputed matters and perform
their other obligations under this Agreement.